Sunday, November 23, 2008

Primitive Stool with a Star Santa Penny Rug......







Here we are--just in time for gift giving or decorating! My latest wooly goodie! This began with a cute little green vintage stool with three legs that I found at the Cambridge Auction. The Star Santa Penny Rug is designed to lay on top--it is not attached but of course, you could attach it if you wanted. The stool and the penny rug are 10 inches across. The stool is 8 1/2 inches high. The top of the stool is 1 1/2 inches thick and I have added a band of pennies to the rim--a penny garland which is sewn in a ring but not attached to the stool. I have used all recycled wools in this-so the project is just a "green" as the stool-the penny mat is done on a black background and the mat is lined with dark green. The penny garland alternates black pennies with green backing and green pennies with black backing. All is hand sewn with tiny blanket stitching. His eyes are painted blue. The mat is signed and dated. This stool with penny rug and penny garland is available for 35.00 plus 8.95 shipping ----Check out PrimitivePairs on my website.
Thanks for stopping by!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting for me//
/

Anonymous said...

I am very happy to read this article..thanks for giving us this useful information. anti viral

Anonymous said...

This paragraph will help the internet visitors for setting up new weblog or even a weblog from start to end.
Also visit my homepage stock trading online

Anonymous said...

Hey! This post couldn't be written any better! Reading through this post reminds me of my previous room mate! He always kept talking about this. I will forward this post to him. Fairly certain he will have a good read. Thanks for sharing!

My web site; the highest paying jobs in the world

Anonymous said...

Hey! This post couldn't be written any better! Reading through this post reminds me of my previous room mate! He always kept talking about this. I will forward this post to him. Fairly certain he will have a good read. Thanks for sharing!

my website - the highest paying jobs in the world

Anonymous said...

Pretty! This was a really wonderful article.
Many thanks for supplying this info.

Here is my weblog: Chaussures De Football

Anonymous said...

This is the perfect site for anybody who wants to understand
this topic. You know a whole lot its almost hard to argue
with you (not that I personally would want to…HaHa).

You certainly put a fresh spin on a subject that's been discussed for decades. Wonderful stuff, just great!

My web-site - Jordan Femme

Anonymous said...

After I initially commented I appear to have clicked the -Notify me
when new comments are added- checkbox and now whenever a comment is added
I recieve 4 emails with the same comment. There has
to be a way you can remove me from that service? Appreciate it!



Feel free to visit my web site; Wholesael NFL Jerseys

Anonymous said...

I savour, lead to I found exactly what I used to be taking a look for.
You've ended my four day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye

Here is my blog ... Chaussures Foot

Anonymous said...

I almost never leave comments, however i did a few searching and wound up here "Primitive Stool with a Star Santa Penny Rug......".
And I do have a couple of questions for you if it's allright. Is it simply me or does it seem like a few of the remarks come across like they are written by brain dead visitors? :-P And, if you are writing on other social sites, I would like to follow anything fresh you have to post. Could you list of the complete urls of your shared sites like your Facebook page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?

Feel free to visit my webpage - Sac Louis Vuitton Pas Cher

Anonymous said...

Actually when someone doesn't be aware of then its up to other users that they will assist, so here it occurs.

My web-site - Gucci Sito Ufficiale

Carpetandtextile said...

Buy carpets and rugs online that includes rugs, floor carpets, area rugs, yoga mats and doormats in India from the collection of most endorsing website. buy rugs online india