Sunday, November 23, 2008

Tag-you're it!

Well -what do you know--I'm tagged! Thank you Ginger . Not sure I'm doing this right-I've never been tagged before but here goes.

~ For the game

the rules are as follows:

Rule #1 ~ Link to the person that tagged you.

Rule #2 ~ Post the rules on your Blog.

Rule #3 ~ Write 6 random things about yourself.

Rule #4 ~ Tag 6 people at the end of your post.

Rule #5 ~ Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their Blog.

Rule #6 ~ Let the tagger know your entry is up.



Six random things about myself.....hmmm

1. 5 more months 'til Social Security!! Hooorray!!

2. I can't leave the house without mascara

3. I never wear socks.

4. My favorite travel mode is cruising.

5. Among other things I'm a sea glass fanatic.

6. If I'm anywhere near water, I'll be walking on the beach--even in the rain.



Tag --you're it!!

1. Kim - Thistledew Mercantile

2. Robin- Robin's Rest

3. Jan-The Halloween Herald

4. Tammy- Skip To My Ewe

5. Lisl-Out of the Blue


6. Julie-Plum Run Creek

2 comments:

Kim at Thistle Dew said...

Hi Diane! I just put up the "Tagged" post! Thanks for thinking of me!

P.S. I love the hooked washboard... what a neat idea!

Kim :-)

TamboinMO said...

Diane,
I've posted my random things about myself on my blog. Thanks for the award. I'm with you....can't hardly leave the house without mascara...otherwise I have no eyes....must be "fair complected" thing!!