Thursday, December 11, 2008

Hooking Away!! Barn Stars and Red Salt Boxes...


Happy Holidays everyone! The time is just racing by and I have so much to do--but what am I doing? Hooking, of course! I just finished a commission for Anita--it turned out nice! It's the Barn Star shown above. I am finishing up another for Anita of a red salt box and willows for the same room as the star--hopefully by next week.
I missed the monthly hookin yesterday--just too much going on. I think I will make it next month though. Things should calm down by then. I will be adding tons more patterns to the website soon-I've been designing up a storm! An Added plus will be a FREE PATTERN offered on this blog so keep an eye out!
Talk to you soon and Happy Holidays.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

For example, throughout a barbell bench push, the mutual
counteraction in the the latissimus and deltoids prevents
flexion or extension from the shoulder outside of the pretty narrow selection,
maintaining balance in the barbell around the shoulder joint
in the course of the movement.

Also visit my website - click the next website page

Anonymous said...

For example, merge a 350 calorie wholesome meal which has been frozen with
fresh fruits.

Look at my web blog ... cheap dumbbell sets

Anonymous said...

If you want to work out your system totally, it is crucial that the
training bands you purchase have good anchoring devices and possess classes that
teach you how you can do the workouts.

Here is my web page - just click the up coming website

Anonymous said...

Pick power coaching physical exercises that involve as quite
a few muscle mass groups as feasible, these as squats or push-ups,
and so are relatively intense.

Feel free to visit my page; bowflex selecttech 552

Anonymous said...

When you need a fantastic cardio training session, you'll discover which the Bowflex TreadClimber can certainly give it to you.

Look at my blog free weights for sale

Anonymous said...

Also, for anyone who is hunting to create intervals into your training,
strolling on an incline for 30 seconds to 2 minutes can an excellent approach
to interval practice and strengthen your publish workout calorie burn up.


Also visit my page: click through the following page

Anonymous said...

The Bowflex Collection 7 will be the best
choice to the exceptional teaching from the comforts within your house.


my site :: bowflex dumbbells

Anonymous said...

Going for walks is lower affect and approximately anybody can do it daily.


Also visit my web site: click through the up coming article

Anonymous said...

Select the moveable sort due to the fact it's very helpful for the duration of holidays or excursions that you could have.

Have a look at my web-site :: http://www.getfitnstrong.com/bowflex-dumbbells/bowflex-selecttech-dumbbells-ultimate-home-exercising/